[ROM] Cyanbread Rom For LG Optimus Elite

Last Updated:

1. Android311

Android311 Well-Known Member

This is a Stock ZV5 Odexed Rom made by member Leslie Ann. I put my "Cyanbread" Theme inside this rom. Why did I do that? Becasue I wanted to make this easy for people that do not like flashing different zip's all the time to theme a rom. This is a stock odexed rom, so it's stable, looks good and can be themed easier.

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?36uyrz2r236xboq

Whats in this theme/Rom?
    -Stock 2.3
    -ADW Launcher
    -Themed framework, system.ui and many apk's
    -Super User
    -CM7 Boot Animation
    -Nexus Kang Live Wallpaper
    -And More!

How to Install?
    -Download rom
    -Boot into CWM
    -Make a Backup
    -Wipe system,data and cache
    -Flash zip
    -reboot

*Please thank Leslie Ann for making the stock rom better and into a zip!*

Advertisement
    Curtis1973 likes this.
  2. Android311

3. slutyman

slutyman Well-Known Member

no download link
  4. Hashtag

Hashtag Well-Known Member

5. christiansoto

christiansoto Well-Known Member

no download link
  6. Android311

It's up
    Hashtag likes this.
  7. DsyMnapTic

DsyMnapTic Well-Known Member

Android311 likes this.
  8. Android311

9. slutyman

superuser does not work you have to change the su from supersu to superuser
  10. Android311

Ok I'll fix it
  11. Artine

Artine Well-Known Member Contributor

If it is ZV5 Stock deodexed, the main post should probably reflect this. Otherwise, looks good.
  12. HaTrEd360

HaTrEd360 Well-Known Member

I have installed this but cannot get my Quickmemo to work anymore. Anyway to fix that? Just says current screen cannot be captured.
  13. Android311

You would have to pm Leslie and ask her, she made the ROM I just added my theme in to it
  14. DsyMnapTic

DsyMnapTic Well-Known Member

You may have based your tweaked ROM off of one of Leslies earlier builds, you should download the most recent. They have some fixes in system/app. I highly doubt its an issue of Leslies. You may want to check everything just to be sure that you're up to date and all
    Android311 likes this.
  15. landonh12

landonh12 Well-Known Member

Some screens cannot be captured by quickmemo. This happened in the stock rom, so there is no eroors happening right now.
  16. Android311

Since this is my ROM I will find a fix and figure out what is going on, I'll take responsibility
  17. HaTrEd360

Nvm, I rebooted and it fixed it. Dunno why it did that haha. I forgot to reply earlier sorry if you wasted time looking for the problem, but hey your theme is awesome!
  18. landonh12

landonh12 Well-Known Member

Is anyone running this? I wanna try it out, but I need to know how everything works first.
  19. slutyman

well i got all the theme apks and fameworks and media and put it on to harmonia 2.03
  20. HaTrEd360

I have it installed. It works great. But only problem is that I have to reapply all my patches on certain apps every time I reboot. I have SPB she'll 3D launcher (Didn't buy it. Don't hate.) I have to uninstall it and reinstall it and reapply my patch to it in order for it to work properly after every reboot. I just avoid reboots now tho haha. OH YEAH! One notable problem!! It doesn't have the symbol for when your on silent mode in the status bar anymore. I would hope for a fix on that soon? :] I have giantpunes kernel the september 28th one and it makes this rom almost perfect. Give it a shot its great man.
    Android311 likes this.
  21. Android311

Thanks man, I took the silent symbol off the status bar because I wanted to keep the status bar clean looking, also if you haven't noticed, the vibrate icon isn't there either ;)
  22. HaTrEd360

Is there anyway you can add that back in temporarily for me to download? Like PM me the link? I'd be grateful if you did so. I love this themed rom. Just like to remember when I have it on silent/vibrate or not. :p
  23. Android311

I can make a zip so you can flash it
  24. HaTrEd360

Make a zip to flash the status bar icons back into it? I'd greatly appreciate that man. :] Oh one thing I noticed with having the cyan 4 bars instead of 6 green bars, is that it goes back to 6 bars when you go into airplane mode. But once you go out it goes back to the cyan 4 bars. Just a note in case you didn't know that. :]
  25. Android311

Yes I am aware of that thank you :) I will try to make a zip fixing the problems in this ROM later on today