• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] eS3eeM ms910 ZVE

Well Mr Dover, you and the guys have out did yourself on this rom! Lately ive been running the deox, debloated zve rom and was getting tired of some of the issues i was having, so i got a hair up my arse (lol) and flashed eSeeM and so far im enjoying it very much, of course we all have some mods and what not we want on our fone but, with a few changes and the rom itself, i couldn't be happier!! If you have anything else that goes with it or something you was wanting to try out with it, jus hit me up, Im game, thank you all that had your hands in this one!!

Upvote 0
i really cant explain it,not tryn to b a jerk.but its something u would hv to try it out,dover explained the things that are in it,my personal opinion,its a rom u hv to flash n and sum of ur personal touches,which in all this rom is fine as is! just take my word and check it out,youwont b disappointed!and that 1% u are disappointed u can always go to ur bkup.but the rom runs smooth,this my second day running it,and batt life is good too,just gv it a shot,u wnt b disappointed!

Upvote 0
By all means, I wasnt trying to be a d#$k, its jus hard to name everything about the rom, its one of them things you just have to see for yourself, i did have to change a few things, but all around i think its a job well done,, gv it time and do alil customizing yourself, you will see, its smooth, and speedy, good on battery, let me know what you think.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones