• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROMs [ROM] v5.1.1 GamerROM 5 BETA v1.8.3 For S4 SCH-I545 Verizon Latest Update Release: 5/6/15

D

Deleted User

10941383_381328832038757_1379403654778486466_n.jpg

Gr5 is now available for Samsung GALAXY S4 Verizon and has the latest features and updates from other versions of gr5

NOTE: THE OS HAS SUPERSU, THIS INSTALLS WHEN FLASHING THE ROM, THEIR IS NO NEED TOFLASH A SUPERUSER VIA RECOVERY, BUT OPTIONAL TO REMOVE WITH A ALT SUPERUSER APP.

Warning: gapps is already included, tge flasher will flash them after the os is installed, their is no need to flash a gapps package.

Download: https://romhut.com/roms/gr5-for-s4-verizon

Latest Version Released: 5/6/15

Development Status: Active

Android Version: v5.1.1

Build State: Stable

Screenshots below

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mtbierkan
It shoukd work on safetrap recovery, not fully sure ive tested it on twrp and cwm, and your bootloader version doesnt really mattr as wifi and cellular data should work
Not working on my NC5 baseband. I'm using the 3.4.0 kernel dated 3-28-2014. I thought that aside from the bootloader issue, the reason we were stuck with TouchWiz (and no working lollipop Roms) had to do with incompatible kernel. Thanks for your work, I hope to try it.

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones