• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][ICS]2/22/13 MIUI V4 3.2.22 FINAL DIGITALHIGH Edition

pablo2121

Jul 19, 2012
UPDATE OUT MIUI 3.2.22 GO AHEAD!!!!

This Is Not My Work This Is DigitalHigh I Am Taking NO Credit For This And Im Not A Part Of The Development Of This Rom

Team Moonpie Is Proud To Present
MIUI v4 3.2.22 For HTC 3VO

MiuiSS.jpg

DOWNLOADs http://goo.im/devs/digitalhigh/miuics

OR For those that have problems with slow download speeds try

NEW>3.2.22https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1oZie9YqvS2WFFSdmlVOEtCTE0/edit?usp=sharing

3.2.8 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1oZie9YqvS2cDVnMWgtTkpKYm8/edit?usp=sharing

1. Download the ROM.
2. Open in Recovery.
3. Select wipe settings (uncheck 'data' for dirty flash).
4. Select Carrier (Sprint or Virgin Mobile)
5. Select installation mode. Minimal installs ROM only. Max installs everything. Custom lets you select options.
6. Profit.

Notes:
This works with all Hboot versions, no need to upgrade/downgrade.
this rom is for Virgin Mobile and sprint and the newest update Includes
the mms fix for virgin mobile.

Features

Working MMS/VVM for Virgin Mobile Users
Aroma-based installer with customized theme & Custom Wipe options
Based on OFFICIAL X515 build - This is not a port
Working 3D Camera/Gallery/Games
All working hardware except for 4G
MAC Sense Kernel 3.5 with Overclock to 1.7ghz, Linaro Optimizations,
USB Host Mode, Zram Compression, Sweep2Wake, and lots more
Coolz Cam Mod with super HD Video, HDR, and panoramic mode
Custom MIUI Control Panel for Center Clock/Custom Banner
Custom MIUI Keyboard
MIUI EQualizer
4-in-1 Reboot Menu
Custom init.d scripts for performance
Adreno_Config Mods for video performance
3G/Data Speed Mods for optimized signal
GPS/AGPS mods for faster GPS fixing
Updated HOSTS file for Ad blocking
FULLY WORKING Google Now/Search
Integrated Gapps
HTC Car Dock application
Goo.IM updater application

Optional Apps/Features:

Coolspace Deluxe 2.2 MIUI Theme - Theme made specifically for this ROM, features TheNest Lockscreen, modded warmspace "free" desktop, and customized elements for most apps listed below.
Ultimate Custom Clock Widget + US MIUI 4x2 Clock Widget Clone Skin
Playstation Certification
Flv Player
Moavi Flv Player
TrevE Wifi Tether
Gmail
Maps
Chrome Beta
JB 4.2 Camera/Gallery
JB 4.2 Emojii Keyboard
9S Weather
MIUI Game Center
MIui Video
Goo.im ROM updater
Online Nandroid Backup
Youtube

Not Working

4G

CHANGE LOG

Change log not released yet. Change log shows up under aroma installer.remember if updating from previous build go ahead and do a dirty flash. Thanks.

Updated Coolspace Deluxe theme to 2.2, added theme elements for custom apps
Extra tweaks in build.prop, hope to increase sound quality, image quality, data speeds
Added option to installer for JB Keyboard and Camera
Removed function of installer where MIUI Browser is deleted if Chrome is installed
Updated Kernel Tuner and UCCW to latest versions

2.4.13 (contains changes from 1.29.13):

Added Aroma installer. All "custom" options now install as designed.

Not sure if I mentioned it last week, but I updated the MIUIHome's default layout to take "Talk" out of that stupid "recommended" folder and just put it on the desktop. Also took and put "themes" and "settings" into the "tools" folder on the main page and changed the layout so that they're all in the same row. In the future, I plan on switching the MIUI search widget with the google one...just haven't gotten there yet.

Coolspace Deluxe theme is included by default, but not installed. Updated to 2.1 to fix various issues with missing app themes and framework-res 9pings being screwed. Installer will copy it to /SDCard, where you can then import it from Theme manager.

MIUI 2x4 Widget is included as an .apk...not 100pct if it will show up properly if UCCW has been installed before. Please test and let me know.
Moved Gmail, Maps, Kernel Tuner, Gamecenter, MiuiVideo, and Goo.im to the "optional" category as well, and set their install location to /data/app instead of /system/app to allow for removal if desired.

Wipe menu - for future use, you can choose to leave data sections untouched and do a dirty flash.

Added 9S weather, 2 different FLV players, TrevE's wifi tether app, Playstation certification, and Online Nandroid backup app as optional installs (in addition to others mentioned).

Updated to 3.3 MAC kernel. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1866375

Fixed boot animation sometimes causes OOM issues due to size by deleting half the frames used. Modified goo setting in build.prop to hopefully fix the issue where it always shows an old update in current.

Added Virgin Mobile MMS fix

FOR SUPPORT PLEASE GO TO SO DIGITALHIGH CAN HELPhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1571021

Thanks

CMBaughman, Agrabren, Team Nega for the aroma-installer I used as a guide, Blind, Scott from MIUI.us, Valdesr11, all of team MIUI.us, MiuiAndroid, MiuiAustralia, Xiaomi, the folks at goo.im and dev-host for providing us a free way to distribute our work, freeza, viperboy, il duce, vanessam, and all the staff at XDA for helping make this such a great community...all the people who's work I've borrowed code, images, or even inspiration from - if credit is omitted, it is not deliberate or intentional. Anybody else I missed. You guys rock.

The battery life is very good. I have upgraded battery 1900 anker battery. No overclock. Brightness low. Like average 20 hours with 30 percent battery life left then I charge it before work. I also have avg of 6 to 7 hours of music listening at work. Keep in mind I am anthrax d kernal too ;p so underclocking when screen off and one cpu when screen is off.

Upvote 0
I ran it for a few It force closed and rebooted like a MOFO. But I reflashed and It seems ok for Now. IM liking the change.. I am a flashaholic anyway. But this seems pretty cool.

My only issue is it has the CRAPPY HTC Camera. I wonder if the camera from say ... cm10.1 would work. I am gonna try

My GUESS is probably not...different drivers are needed...AOSP vs Sense.

Speaking of HTC...

The One V has a REALLY nice camera...I have one as a backup/mp3 player/camera...and it takes amazing pictures.

Upvote 0
The HTC camera suckssssss. This is honestly the only thing that would prevent me from putting this in My top 5 Favorites.. I really like it though.. Probably because its sooooo different than anything else

what sucks about the HTC camera? I have gotten nice pics from it, it think it varies from phone to phone, and well, the HTC one is the only one that does 3d

granted I also have like 5-10 other camera apps I run also, for different things :>

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones