• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM]JetMOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Varun
I'm a newbee in the android world. Pls answer my query..
I have flashed my a75 with ninad's rom, everything is fine but battery drains out quite fast. So I want to flash my phone with yours rom. Do I have to reset my phone? if I have to install ur rom? Thanks in advance

@raman00

procedure for installing has been given in first post on the page 1.
its simple follow it.
all the best.

Upvote 0
varun.chitre15 1 QUESTION , AFTER YOUR JET 3.0.2UPDATE GOOGLE PLAY NOT SHOWING PURCHASED ITEMS , I HAVE MTK CPU CONTROL BUT , I GO TO MARKET IT SHOWS BUY AGAIN WHAT I DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ?

That is strange problem
But I have fix for that ;)
Will post soon

JetMod 3 rocks.....

Will update you soon....

However, could i get Original MMX startup sound and Gentleman Theme as I like them most.

You can do that manually ;)

Waiting for the update bro... When are you planning release??? :)

Between, my phone gotta kidding me... Some times, many of the contacts which are saved on SIM are disappearing while still other contacts saved on same SIM are visible... After some time, they are visible again... I am doing nothing with it.. Still it is happening... Any idea??
Anyone else facing this problem??

JetMod Rocks......

I am enjoying lightning fast speed with better battery performance.

The only thing need to specify if possible, put an un-instillation command in CWM menu so that in case if wrongly flash files installed, can easily uninstalled from root menu, instead of re-installing whole procedure from the 1st step.

I am not sure as i am not an expert of programming of mobile phones.

Lastly 3 cheers for Varun.....

thanks for the report
can you elaborate more about your suggestion

I am also eagely waiting for the next major update quoted by Varun.

Well the update is postponed due to my very busy academic schedule
Will release it as soon as I become free
Till time checkout the ICS theme posted

@varun wat happened? no post from you for last few days!
Busy :D

Hi Varun
I'm a newbee in the android world. Pls answer my query..
I have flashed my a75 with ninad's rom, everything is fine but battery drains out quite fast. So I want to flash my phone with yours rom. Do I have to reset my phone? if I have to install ur rom? Thanks in advance

see sssatyyy'sreply above this post ;)

@ varun

i have problem.
i installed Jetmod for 2-3 times.......and always it send message to micromax for registering....i don't like it.
can it be switched off........like Ninad did it in his ROM.

or is there any way you can share....i can totally try it out.

thank you.

Will do that in next release ;)

Upvote 0
Dear Varun pls find below mentioned my elaboration.

1. I have installed JetMod 3 and updated directly V3.0.2 instead of V3.0.1.
2. After this I have installed Flash file of your file manager.
3. Now at the time of Reboot system is hang after seeing start up logo.
4. I had reapply every thing from step 1.

Suggestion: If there is un-instillation command in CWM recovery, than there may be change inline installation if haphazard installation done.

My another observation is per below.

I have download 2-3 flash files from net and installed from CWM recovery program. Here the same problem arise. System is hang from start up logo. So I have again re apply everything from step 1.

Suggestion: Same as above.

Sorry if you find silly and misleading.... as I am not a programmer.

At last thanks for reply.

Upvote 0
i want to install this rom in my micromax a75
but i can not.

ub 1 d 2 i install with lash software of windows.

but from sd card i cannot

please give me detail how can i??

your jetmod.zip i copy in sd card

than i restart phone

than format with up-key of volume

than open zip with install tab

but it shows me error of permission

please help me out.

Upvote 0
but i can not.

than i restart phone

please help me out.

Dear Shotgun did you install varun's CWM recovery from Ninad's SP Flash Tool? and yes do not install v2 recovery install only v1 recovery...

Upvote 0
urgent pls... I installed jetmod 3 and its updates through recovery after that my phone didnt boot up.... on one post i found out the way to unbrick .. using flashing tool of ninad i formatted the phone and again installed the ninad rom. Now the problem is that IMEI no also got deleted ... :( I installed the imei.exe from startools gave the 15 digit imei no and it generated the file according to one of the post .. but the problem is when I copy the file through root explorer in the specified directory it does nothing .. when I reboot the phone it shows Invalid IMEI no... but the no I used is the original one from the box....
Can anyone pls help me out on how to reinsert the IMEI no.

Thanks in advance..

Upvote 0
but i can not.

than i restart phone

please help me out.

@ vishalshotgun

first check your recovery man.
i think its old pls update it by using varuns clockmod recovery.
see the post one in page 1.
then copy all .zip files to sdcard and by going to recovery mod u can install jetmod.

pls see first post in this thread on page 1.
best of luck.

Upvote 0
urgent pls... I installed jetmod 3 and its updates through recovery after that my phone didnt boot up.... on one post i found out the way to unbrick .. using flashing tool of ninad i formatted the phone and again installed the ninad rom. Now the problem is that IMEI no also got deleted ... :( I installed the imei.exe from startools gave the 15 digit imei no and it generated the file according to one of the post .. but the problem is when I copy the file through root explorer in the specified directory it does nothing .. when I reboot the phone it shows Invalid IMEI no... but the no I used is the original one from the box....
Can anyone pls help me out on how to reinsert the IMEI no.

Thanks in advance..

@raman00

it cant happen.
can you make the calls..........if yes then there is IMEI no.....because without it you can not make call.

but still if you afraid to use jetmod.......i suggest you install the micromax new version ROM updated.
do you have the folder named Micromax a75 new version.
if no go to following
Download Micromax A75 New Ver.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

and install it with flash tool.

all the best.

Reactions: raman00
Upvote 0
@raman00

it cant happen.
can you make the calls..........if yes then there is IMEI no.....because without it you can not make call.

but still if you afraid to use jetmod.......i suggest you install the micromax new version ROM updated.
do you have the folder named Micromax a75 new version.
if no go to following
Download Micromax A75 New Ver.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

and install it with flash tool.

all the best.

Thanks ssatyyy
But I cant make any call as there is no network plus in status there is invalid imei no.
I am not afraid to use the jetmod but i have to reinsert the imei no first as I installed the new a75 rom which is from ninad, phone is working but with invalid imei number. There is no network as it doesnt recognize the imei number.

Pls advice. I again used the cwm recovery and tried the option of factory reset but again it got bricked.... pls suggest me do i have to wipe dalvik cache everytime i use cwm recovery?

I again flashed the new a75 rom... still the same message invalid imei number..

Can u backup the stock old rom of A75 and give me the zip file so that I can use that on my phone

Thanks

Upvote 0
@raman you have to rewrite imei
flashing dont solve the problem
to rewrite the imei there are many other methods but try this one

go to engineering mode by dialling *#*#3646633#*#*

you should see list of option then select gprs
if you see any write imei option?
if so select pdp1 for first sim and pdp2 for 2nd sim

Thanks for advise... I had already tried this option ... There is no SIM1 and SIM2 write option. It starts with attached and detached.
Is there any other option too then pls share it with me..

Thanks for your efforts

Upvote 0
as I said I haven't used anything
if this didn't work I will provide another link
whether its in chinese
try it yourself
Thanks saivignesh, but this is also not working, or may be I am not able to connect it through com port. When I connect my phone through usb in device manager for split of second it shows android com port 9 but it disappears and the phone begins to charge. Do I have to configure my phone to com port then only I can change the IMEI no? As Spflash tool recognizes the phone through USB. BTW pls send me other link too as in weekend I will try R&D on the phone.

Thanks again

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones