Rom manager and youTips

1. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member

ok so you have root, want a quick way to brick? use rom manager to flash cwm.. find out how fast your phone boots now ;)

i promise you it will boot up in under a second....

Advertisement
    ChiweN likes this.
  2. lmaoooooooooooooo stop
  3. Shabbypenguin

just figured id post before i get the first ZOMG MY PHONE DOESNT TURN ON!!! coming into the irc ;P
  4. k0nane

k0nane Well-Known Member

To expand, as I posted in the root thread: don't touch ROM Manager AT ALL FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.

Think you have some reason to use it?

You don't.

You DO NOT.

Clear?
    Havocx23 likes this.
  5. MaxOmus

MaxOmus Well-Known Member

OK so rom manager will make my phone boot faster, sweet, thanks...

Naaa... I'm joking, hopefully everyone realizes your making a funny. :rolleyes:
  6. Shabbypenguin

whoops sorry, false alarm... he had an admire ;P
  7. ChiweN

ChiweN Well-Known Member

Lol!

On another note, do you think you guys will be able to port cwm over for us at some point?

Note: no k0nane, I'm not asking for a eta, no need to go off on a nut! Lol :p
  8. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

A cwm port can take months on a phone without a standard recovery partition...
    Seeing as how Odin works I'm willing to bet that a custom tweaked theme would be first, then a half assed rom and finally a custom recovery.
  9. ChiweN

ChiweN Well-Known Member

I'm aware token, hence the 'at some point'.. was merely asking if the interest was there.
  10. Tokenpoke

The interest is there.

But expect alot of Odin stuff first... the attain is proving to be a pita as far as recovery goes according to outside sources.
  11. ChiweN

ChiweN Well-Known Member

Yeah, it would appear we don't have your everyday normal recovery partition.
  12. Tokenpoke

Lol what recovery partition?
  13. ChiweN

ChiweN Well-Known Member

Exactly :rolleyes: