• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROMs ROM request

"need any custom ROM" doesn't make sense. You flash a custom ROM to get functions you can't get from the stock ROM, even with additional apps. It sounds like what you want is a custom ROM just to be able to say you have a custom ROM. Why would you want that? You're voiding the phone's warranty, risking the chance of hard-bricking the phone or even destroying the CPU and GPU (which means buying a new phone) and getting nothing in return. It's lose-lose.

Upvote 0
I am using LAVA IRIS 455, MT6577 CHIPSET, 512MB RAM, 4GB ROM,5MP REAR CAM, VGA FRONT CAM. MY PHNE IS ROOTED AND INSTALLED CWM RECOVERY,kernel 3.4.0.
I need 4.2 custom rom like note 3, i ported some micromax canvas2 roms, they r working but some bugs is there, camera lite pinkish color, apps not installing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones