• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM][STABLE] Jet 1.2 RC1-Micromax A60

Status
Not open for further replies.

varun.chitre15

Android Expert
Oct 6, 2011
Sangli
Friends here is the third version of Jet series
This time a unique system of branching is being introduced.
So let me tell u about the scheme
1. Jet 1.2 will receive OTA updates in form of flashable update packages and each update will have new theming in it.
2. It will not have any performance improvement but will be visual variation.
3. Along with the Jet 1.2 updates u will also get Jet 1.3 and so on which will be an experimental build with some new features so no ETA can be told
4. This Jet 1.2 being an initial release of theming then let me call it Jet 1.2 RC1

--Features--
Features of Jet 1.1
+
1. Custom Framework includes
a) New battery icon(1% battery coming soon in Jet 1.2 RC 2)
b) Black status bar
c) New status bar icons
d) New spinner and scrollers
2. Added both ADW and Launcher pro
3. Sony Bravia Engine for faster performance and sound clarity
4. Faster GPS
5. Battery tweaks
6. Added Punjabi,Telugu,Gujarati,Assamese,Oriya,Marathi,Hindi,Kannada font support
7. Removed Music app and replaced with new
8. Updated Superuser app
9. More Network tweaks

Link:Jet_1.2.zip

*framework:This framework is designed wholly in a manual method and not by using UOT kitchen.
*bugs:1) The text in the notification bar is black and not visible
2)The date and time in left corner is not visible
These two bugs left by mistake due to hurry and lack of time and i will correct it in RC2 till then as a solution open zip go to system/framework and replace the framework-res.apk and services.jar with the one in jet 1.1 and then flash but pls note that look will revert back to original

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones