• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] [Stock] Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (M040)

Upvote 0
Hi. Thanks for the feedback.

"This SIM card is from an unknown source." is a problem with all Verizon ROMs.
It can be easily fixed
http://androidforums.com/casio-g-zo...oming-calls-sim-unknown-source-popup-fix.html

About the WiFi and other stuff, maybe it woun't work with CA-201L. The ROM was made for C811.
My Hardware version is 1.1, and I see yours is 0.3.
The only thing that I think might help is installing all partitions from C811 to CA-201L (currently in zip there are only updated ones)

I will post a ZIP with rest of images after I receive them so you can try it on CA-201L.

My hardware version is also 1.1 and device model is C811. Does that mean the ROM would be glitch free for me?

Upvote 0
@Doctoror

I cannot download aboot.zip, link takes me to the Google drive page but there is no download link.

Thanks

The Google Drive is a mirror, there are Mega links as well.
To download from Google Drive press File -> Download.

2) USSD requests return messages in unknown language

The issue is not handled @Doctoror???? :)

No. :(

Reactions: thamkt82
Upvote 0
You are doing it almost correct, but I see that daemon is restarted on the screenshot. adb devices will show you a list if it catches it before it was rebooted.
Try do to it phew times. For second time deamon will be already running and you could probably make it execute fast enough before it rebooted again. They key is to execute "adb reboot recovery" just after the adb loaded on device, and before it rebooted again.
If you'll fail, go to someone that has JTag (a service center, for example) and give him the zip to flash, they can recover from such situations.

No, I don't own CA-201L and don't know how to fix anything on that device.

It's happened also to me :(
On C811 or Ca201L driver doesnt have Composite Adb Interface and only install virtual USB Virtual Serial and Bus Driver. thats cause?
I try install google drivers but still "no devices". Maybe driver not signing?
anyone have Driver with Composite Adb Interface?

Upvote 0
It's happened also to me :(
On C811 or Ca201L driver doesnt have Composite Adb Interface and only install virtual USB Virtual Serial and Bus Driver. thats cause?
I try install google drivers but still "no devices". Maybe driver not signing?
anyone have Driver with Composite Adb Interface?

How did it happen? What have you installed on what device?

I am aware of only two drivers available.
C811 usb driver
CA-201L usb driver

I run Linux and it doesn't require any drivers for me anyway.
I haven't tried those Windows drivers.

Upvote 0
This also linux on windows virtual?
If the virtual machine works with usb devices then it should work (after installation of adb and udev rules of course).
I've googled that Virtualbox should work with usb. So I would suggest to give it a shot.

And I don't know a thing about how adb device shows up in Windows so I can't help you with that :(
Maybe the phone doesn't boot adb if you don't see it as a "composite device"
adb and fastboot always worked more stable on Linux for me. I did try it on Windows but I don't remember a thing about how the device was recognized.

I wonder how did you manage to bootloop your device.

Upvote 0
Already try with linux and I get this
dcf242.png

Upvote 0
check to be sure ADB is enabled on device

run this from shell

[HIGH]lsusb[/HIGH]output should list your currently connected usb devices, if you dont see your phone listed(manufacturer, should show as "NEC Corp.") if you cant see it with LSUSB, you need to check your driver setup (on ubuntu i didnt have to do anything except follow steps to get adb working)

also try
[HIGH]adb kill-server[/HIGH]then
[HIGH]adb start-server[/HIGH]to reset adb service.

i only read the last lines...and wasted alot of time typing shit you already knew... lol

check to see if dev options are set to on, if under 4.1.4

Upvote 0
Already try kill and start server, but same result :(
or I have missing on 99-android.rules?
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="0409", ATTR{idProduct}=="0327", SYMLINK+="android_adb", MODE="0666" GROUP="plugdev"
TEST=="/var/run/ConsoleKit/database", \
RUN+="udev-acl --action=$env{action} --device=$env{DEVNAME}"

check to see if dev options are set to on, if under 4.1.4
My phone stuck on bootloder

Upvote 0
Already try kill and start server, but same result :(
or I have missing on 99-android.rules?

My phone stuck on bootloder

The rules seem fine. The only difference is that my product number is 0326, not 0327.
Did you try to reboot the machine after adding the rules?
Also remember if you performed a factory reset usb debugging will be off. If this is the case, JTag is the only hope. But those guys don't know how to use the pins for this device.

I use this rules file. It's a bunch for lots of devices in one file.
Works with my NEC.

https://raw.github.com/M0Rf30/android-udev-rules/master/51-android.rules

And you didn't tell me how did you manage to stuck in bootloop. What have you flashed?

Reactions: a.1.n.g
Upvote 0
Still not fix...
My phone stuck bootloop because error install zip (zip file is corrupt) :s
to copy right zip file i must power off my phone and put sdcard, and I get stuck bootloop when power on.
maybe I do factory reset (forget)
unfortunatelly NEC dont have flash tool like Odin for Samsung :(
Jtag maybe the way. Doctoror, do you know Easy Jtag or RIFF Jtag has compatible with this phone.
Can I flash with qualcomm flashing tool?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones