• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Stock Modified-Themed Xperia/Sense

why does my icon look like this

Attachments

• tmp_Screenshot_2015-03-13-20-55-36-905753887.png
    tmp_Screenshot_2015-03-13-20-55-36-905753887.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 0
Fixed the flashable status bar theme packages. I had left out things in the updater script. Used one from another device I am working on by mistake. Glad I caught that mistake. What the alternate package will give you is a new set of battery icons,signal icons,etc..use original to revert.
Why the rom u provided to me dont have options to change icons u got a link for flashable stautus bar zip

Upvote 0
It needs toggles which I cant find time to add. Always busy. Im surprised I got this far. Although I think I've found a dsp manager that works pretty reliably even though its an older version. Want to test it out first. Plus going to add in Xperia visualizations for music. It needs work in looks area. Dialer specifically.
Do u have a version of this rom. with rectangle looking signal bar and wifi bar

Upvote 0
Hi all. Sorry for lack of replies and updates. Been under the weather with a few persistent health issues that make me feel like crap to be honest. I will try to finally do what I promised with my final update on this ROM,round up a new version of that alternate system ui theme and I hope to add a pretty decent start to a spirit ROM mod. I've ran it pretty much for a month now and I've got it streamlined to only 204 mb in size by modding the main apps. Removed all the xxdpi stuff to trim size and ddeleted a ton of garbage from that ROM. Plus added my own touches here and there. Runs very well for me. Just bear with me fellas and I'll kick my own a** in gear and get things up for you. Got to get my motivation going.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones