• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM]Stock|Root|Odex|DeOdex LJ3|MB2|MF2

Oh well I just flashed it (after a clean install) and it gets stuck at the metropcs boot image, I just tried it without the framework, but maybe it's the 3pac mod that's the issue
nah it deff should work.. how long did you wait? when you first flash over a clean wipe it takes a while to boot the first time because it is building your dalvik cache

the 3pac mod is DeOdex based, so as long as your flashing that over the DeOdex app & framework it should all work fine.. just try flashing the rom and deodex system files first, then boot it up and set it up, then after all that fun stuff try to flash the 3pac mod..

ill be re/doing thes stock roms soon anyway with aroma so people can dl 1 file and choose during installation ;) or something of that nature lol

Upvote 0
Can you just send me the download link to this email please carlosalejandre97@yahoo.com
man i wish i could.. but sadly i cant seem to find ANY of my older files from before the NA1 update.. sadly i lost a hard drive a few months ago and i think it was all stored there.. and im almost positive i dont have them on my hosting sites any more due to remodelling or whatever the hell i was thinking.. but just let me know which one you want and i can remake it out of one of shabby's .tar files..

Upvote 0
I just need metro pcs stock 4.3 rom US version/region. Or stock 4.1 or 4.2 stock metro pcs sch-r530 m rom.
like pure stock rom and recovery etc..? you could flash a .tar through odin, these roms were stock based but with root and you still keep your custom recovery..

are you trying to sell device or you just want a stock based rom?

Upvote 0
No its just that back then when I was new to Flashing and all I wiped my entire system clean and had no back up. I HARD BRICKED my device but managed to fix it but its like my phone thinks its from Canada metropcs cause the rom I downloaded from samobile or samsung-updates was from region from Canada Metropcs? I noticed I dont have the same stock I had before when the phone was "Normal" no flash, no root, no anything basically a normal phone. So I'm just trying to find a sch-r530m us version stock rom? I dont know if you can help me but none the less thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
No its just that back then when I was new to Flashing and all I wiped my entire system clean and had no back up. I HARD BRICKED my device but managed to fix it but its like my phone thinks its from Canada metropcs cause the rom I downloaded from samobile or samsung-updates was from region from Canada Metropcs? I noticed I dont have the same stock I had before when the phone was "Normal" no flash, no root, no anything basically a normal phone. So I'm just trying to find a sch-r530m us version stock rom? I dont know if you can help me but none the less thank you in advance.
hmm.. so your phone not even rooted right now than nah i dont think i can help.. your best bet is to head here and flash the pure stock back via odin, as long as your not on a "knox bootloader" (4.3) the link for the .tar files is in post #3

Upvote 0
I also need help with cynogenmod. I installed cm11 m7 snapshot d2lte but i cant seem to make calls and or send messages. It says mobile network not available, i only have data. I messed around with the mobile network settings(apn) and managed to get sms and calls but the call quality is horrible. I made a test call and sometimes whoever im calling cant hear me. Also when i attempt to send a pciture by text message(mms) it wont send it i have no idea why????? I've also noticed that my signal strength is really really really bad like a constant 1-2 bars everywhere i go. If you could please help me out withthat it would be great thanks man.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones