• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][UNOFFICAL][6.0.1] Cyanogenmod 13 4/23/2016

Well like my N860...time to retire the sync...wiped and set back to factory today...got my New warp 9518..Elite...so far powerful...and tons of storage...16 gigs rom...with all my apps...I still have 7 gig free......No root yet...probably never will be...I had fun playing and hacking the old phones...this one from factory so far exceeds my expectations... been a treat listening to all of you and your input...Might pop in now and then just to see whats going on...If you guys like the Sync...except for root...You will love the Elite...pop in on the Forum there...where I probably will be watching close for a while..You all take care.

Upvote 0
Well like my N860...time to retire the sync...wiped and set back to factory today...got my New warp 9518..Elite...so far powerful...and tons of storage...16 gigs rom...with all my apps...I still have 7 gig free......No root yet...probably never will be...I had fun playing and hacking the old phones...this one from factory so far exceeds my expectations... been a treat listening to all of you and your input...Might pop in now and then just to see whats going on...If you guys like the Sync...except for root...You will love the Elite...pop in on the Forum there...where I probably will be watching close for a while..You all take care.
Was cool to have ya around, be safe. [emoji41]

Reactions: roadkill42
Upvote 0
Maybe just waiting for cm to make an official built there is an unofficial cm 7.0 why have it built when unstable
That's exactly what I was thinking was the case.. @phenomx4 drops 'em hard.
Besides, syncing the repo is no small "time" feat (even with fast data) and the first DL is enough to make ya say "wow.."

Upvote 0
That's exactly what I was thinking was the case.. @phenomx4 drops 'em hard.
Besides, syncing the repo is no small "time" feat (even with fast data) and the first DL is enough to make ya say "wow.."
He won't make a beta cm 7.0 its pretty pointless I'm just waiting then u will see it drop like pancakes around here

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones