• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Roms For The Fierce 2

D

Deleted User

UPDATE JULY 18, 2017
[DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE]
2+ years ago I started this thread to get a custom ROM for the Alcatel OneTouch fierce 2. Eventually I gave up on it. This phone was not and is not worth it. Today I looked back at this thread and saw that the only guy who was dedicated to this phone, could not even successfully unbrick it. Big shout out and thanks to bigcountry for a his time and effort.

***Devs Welcome!***
Welcome to the Alcatel Onetouch Fierce 2 ROM thread, here we discuss about Getting custom recovery, setting up Xposed, and building new ROMS and flashing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
And again, the point of this is to post other devices with identical hardware. From there we search to find which one of these already have custom roms. I know most of you are like what about the custom recovery. Let us not forget that if an identical device already has a custom rom then it will already have a recovery in place. Please post what you find. Thanks.

Upvote 0
And again, the point of this is to post other devices with identical hardware. From there we search to find which one of these already have custom roms. I know most of you are like what about the custom recovery. Let us not forget that if an identical device already has a custom rom then it will already have a recovery in place. Please post what you find. Thanks.
I will do some research and get back to you tomorrow

Reactions: dmolina007
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones