Roms/Kernel battery life

Last Updated:

1. icrazy2u

icrazy2u Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was wondering which Roms w/ Kernels combo has the best battery life? Right now I'm using MIUI v0.2. Just came from newest ShadowRom which I may go back to and use SurfaceFlinger to see the battery life on it.

Advertisement
  2. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

everyone will have difference answers since they all run different setups. if you make it thru the day without having to charge the phone then i wouldnt worry to much and use what you have unless you just want to play with the different setups

3. icrazy2u

icrazy2u Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thats why I made the post, to play with different setups. ^^This Guy^^

4. Two_cents

Two_cents Well-Known Member

miui gave me great battery life until I decided to set up my exchange account and google voice account on it... then it went right to the crapper... was getting 30 hours the day before, I decided I liked it so much I finished setting up the little stuff and that just sucked... virtuous with kingx #4 gives me a good 20+ hours for a stock type rom

5. 00mcd00

00mcd00 Member

I am currently using Uncommon Sense with KingKernal #5 with a seidio 1750 and have fantastic battery life.Yesterday for example, with 16+ hours of up time and 3+ hours of awake time I ended the day with 47% still left. I also use a couple of SetCPU profiles to help.