• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Root App] :: Backtrack 5 on Android!!

WARNING! THIS IS NORMALLY FOR TABLETS BUT I'M CURRENTLY TRYING THIS FOR MY LG ESTEEM. THE LG IS NOT ON THE KNOWN LIST! I WILL REPLY N SAY IF IT WORKS OR NOT, IM BACKING UP NOW.

What is Backtrack?

Backtrack is a linux based operating system normally for the computer, however with this port we can run it on our phone, this allows you to pretty much install any softwear available for linux and run it on your phone.

Best settings for Android VNC Viewer?

Full 24-bit color works very well and there is no need to down step this, also Input Mode is best set to touchpad as the GUI is not very touch screen friendly when its this small! using touchpad makes the touch screen act just like the touch pad on a laptop and I find this very easy to us.

Backtrack Does Not Install

If Backtrack does not install please check the list of known phones/kernels/android version that do / do not work by clicking the button below, if your device is not there email me with your device, kernel and android version and I will get back to you ASAP

Link to Known List

What can I do with Backtrack?

The large images comes with a range of software for example open office and firefox, plus alot of other desktop programs which mena your android devices can very easily become a full computer! You can also install any programs for linux that have ARM port or are not depended on the architecture.​

Obviously Requires Root!

Has ROOT + Kernel with Loop device support REQUIRED!!
Thats right the free version is here!
If you like this app please consider buying the paid version, for more features and updates!!
This app includes everything you need to install Backtrack within android and get it running on your device!
(This does not replace android on your device it just runs Backtrack ontop of android)

Pics
r0kLC3itpBzEgPbqts0sEIwAaWvtBI-TBeqUOotGM3Q1E7r1P5b_SONGWD1yCI2T8GY

ajXTfF23NOK6amB33L6sxj9wzYPISt_oFNRyA7pqa8ooZgegbXdR1eZOCM9uRhCyzQ

w-m61mjJR8HkokmE6VgLOWXloM5l6Uz0QuQct0Cwl4MuXjPmNB2J-55USV5I_if-RtU

Videos
Backtrack Installer 2.0 - (backtrack 5 running on android) - YouTube

Sources
Hackforums

Google Play App Link

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones