• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Error

brazilzabaks

Lurker
Apr 24, 2016
I rooted my E4 E2105 using kingoroot android apk file, it was all fine.But i wanted to have supersu instead of kingoroot's thing because it kind of sucks in my opinion.So... wanted to delete the kingoroot app without deleting root, so i didn't use the option to delete root and kingoroot in-app.Instead i downloaded an app called root uninstaller, in which i found the kingoroot app and it was in the system apps tab but i still deleted it.
And now i get errors anytime i try any root app on android, my phone is unrooted at the moment, i think , the root checker said so.But when i try to root it again with the kingoroot it gives me this error code: 0x1AEC45 and stops at 90% rooting.I have also tried rooting it with the windows application, still no luck.I want to root my device and have supersu instead of kingoroot's thing.Help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones