• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rooted and Unlocked MyTouch 3G 32B with Froyo for sale ($170 obo) / trade (can add)

lynyrd65

Jun 13, 2010
About The Device:

I have a rooted and unlocked T-Mobile MyTouch 3G. It is in fair condition. There are scratches along the sides of the phone and small dings. The phone functions flawlessly. It is currently running AOSP 2.2 Froyo made from the Mytouch3G OTA build T-mobile released but I can put whatever rom you want on it before I ship it.

What is included:

MyTouch 3G

Wall charger with USB cable

USB to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter

Head Phones

Black Silicone Case

Phone Carrying case

Pictures:

Rules:

If you want to buy it, you will pay using paypal. If I add money in a trade, I will use paypal to pay you.

If you want to trade and have a lot of feedback. I will ship first.

If you don't have very much feedback we can have someone who does facilitate the trade or you ship first.

What I want:

To buy it I will let it go for $170 + shipping or best offer.

For trades:

Rogers HTC Magic 32A with ATT 3G bands (I will add $50ish, PM me an offer)

Motorola Milestone with ATT 3G bands (I will add, PM me an offer)

HTC Aria (Make an offer on what you want me to add)

Anything that runs android and has ATT 3G Bands (Send me an offer)

iPhone 3g/3gs (Make me an offer)

Galaxy S of any GSM variety (Make an offer on what you want me to add)

Anything else (offer up)

For feedback you can look at my ebay feedback from my account MSL1898. I don't expect this to count for feedback for trading purposes. It just gives you an idea.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones