• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rooted G1 & HTC Magic

exmortis

Lurker
May 1, 2009
Hi all I have in the last week rooted my G1 done all the bit and bobs updated it to the HTC magic Build everything is working fine no probs apart from one thing , every now and then my phone registers to T-mobile network then drops straight away then reconnects and then drops does this is through the day two or three times then settles down , is this because of the software change ??? never done it before

Hi all I have in the last week rooted my G1 done all the bit and bobs updated it to the HTC magic Build everything is working fine no probs apart from one thing , every now and then my phone registers to T-mobile network then drops straight away then reconnects and then drops does this is through the day two or three times then settles down , is this because of the software change ??? never done it before

You may have forgotten to update radios to the 1.5 version

ck in phone settings .... Baseband version should end with 222.19.261

if not reflash the radios with the radios build for 1.5 .. you can locate all the builds in the link in my signature below ...

let us know if that was the problem

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones