• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Rooted HTC EVO 4G **SD CARD ISSUES**

Okay real quick i am running the Fresh 3.5.0.1 ROM on my evo for about the length of time a Fresh ROM was avaliable for EVO. now i go to listen to my music, and show a friend pictures of my firehouses firetruck i get a Message saying my SD FILE PERMISSIONS blah blah blah, ive tried a full restart, HOT restart and a pull neither has worked. also ive noticed the phone Started to freeze on the HTC EVO 4G white Screen before the boot ani any ideas on how to fix this and if The boot problem is the Source And if there is a fix. thanks feel free to EMAIL me due to i am busy moving boxes and stuff (JPEDOTA805@GMAIL.COM) thanks a Million!

Okay real quick i am running the Fresh 3.5.0.1 ROM on my evo for about the length of time a Fresh ROM was avaliable for EVO. now i go to listen to my music, and show a friend pictures of my firehouses firetruck i get a Message saying my SD FILE PERMISSIONS blah blah blah, ive tried a full restart, HOT restart and a pull neither has worked. also ive noticed the phone Started to freeze on the HTC EVO 4G white Screen before the boot ani any ideas on how to fix this and if The boot problem is the Source And if there is a fix. thanks feel free to EMAIL me due to i am busy moving boxes and stuff (JPEDOTA805@GMAIL.COM) thanks a Million!

i've fixed the issue turns out the sd card needed to be re formatted :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones