• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting Apps?

Hey guys, I was wondering if their were any apps that could use Root access other then the normal ones. (Superuser, ROM Manager,Thether, Rom Toolbox ect..) I was wondering if their was any that didn't have the same uses as the above. Like if theirs any that can get free apps or somethin lol

Edit: Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I just noticed after posting n idk how to change it :3

Hey guys, I was wondering if their were any apps that could use Root access other then the normal ones. (Superuser, ROM Manager,Thether, Rom Toolbox ect..) I was wondering if their was any that didn't have the same uses as the above. Like if theirs any that can get free apps or somethin lol

Edit: Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I just noticed after posting n idk how to change it :3

Support the devs and buy the apps

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones