• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi Everyone, I am just wondering if someone with alot of rooting / ROM flashing experience that has tried lots of ROMs could help me out. I recently updated my firmware on the X10, I can no longer root it using Z4root, I understand superoneclick still does this, is there a difference.

Also I am more curious, My device is lags alot. Does anyone know of a ROM that is similar to the OEM but lightweight (without the stupid junk I don't use like timescape, moxier mail etc. ) Thank in advance for any ideas / help anyone can offer.

Hi Everyone, I am just wondering if someone with alot of rooting / ROM flashing experience that has tried lots of ROMs could help me out. I recently updated my firmware on the X10, I can no longer root it using Z4root, I understand superoneclick still does this, is there a difference.

Also I am more curious, My device is lags alot. Does anyone know of a ROM that is similar to the OEM but lightweight (without the stupid junk I don't use like timescape, moxier mail etc. ) Thank in advance for any ideas / help anyone can offer.

As far as I know, rooting is rooting, so the method shouldn't matter, I'm using the free x10. 2.2 rom, that is in my opinion the best, very fast and looks great too. You may want to stay on 2.1 tho, in which case the BlueSparksROM is nice and not cluttered.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones