• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help rotation in camera preview mode?

Hi.

Recently bought a SGA. It's my first smartphone, got most of the functions figured out but there are still two things bugging me:

1. after taking a picture in portrait mode the picture is being previewed in landscape: it's turned 90 degrees to the right and there's black space on the sides... how can i fix this? I would like the previews of the taken pictures to be shown in the same position as in which the picture has been shot originally

2. while checking the battery use i noticed that the two most battery consuming processes are: phone idle and cell standby...tried to Google the difference but can't find anything on if there's anything i can do with those processes to decrease their battery usage?

Many thanks in advance!

Marcin

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones