• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root rush won't power on or charge.

jeremey

Lurker
Mar 16, 2013
I recently let a friend of mine put a custom rom on my galaxy rush. As soon as it loaded up my phone shut off and has not turned on since. It does not load up the Samsung screen, show a red light when i plug it in, or show any signs of life. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!

I bricked up funny... I get a samsung logo and that is it. I can access download, but I cannot get into recovery. It doesn't even show the yellow triangle on bootup, and I've used odin to try all three recoveries, CWM, CWMT, and TWRP. Any ideas or suggestions? I have backups made by cwm but have no idea how to convert them, if possible for odin.

Edit: I was able to use the stock firmware, http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=30619 ,install through Odin, so I now have access to recovery mode. However I seem to have run into a problem where my sdcard and data are not mounted and CWM will not mount them either. Does anyone know the solution for this? I tried to reinstall a backed-up ROM, but cannot with the missing mounts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones