• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help S 3 4g Stuck in odin mode/download mode

So i accidentaly tryed to root my device with normal s3 root when i have the 4G version i could not find any help with that problem so i am going to ask from here. My phone is 3 days old. model (GT-I9305)
i really hope my phone is not briked and if i cant get any help from here can i take it back to the store ?

Did you use the CF Auto Root for the regular S3 instead of i9305? If you can get into Download mode then your are lucky. Flashing the wrong file via odin can result in a hardbrick. As long as you can get into Download mode you can just odin the stock firmware from Sammobile. Make sure to grab the correct one for your device. As for rooting take a look at this extensive guide.

Upvote 0
Did you use the CF Auto Root for the regular S3 instead of i9305? If you can get into Download mode then your are lucky. Flashing the wrong file via odin can result in a hardbrick. As long as you can get into Download mode you can just odin the stock firmware from Sammobile. Make sure to grab the correct one for your device. As for rooting take a look at this extensive guide.
Yes i can get into download mode and yes i did that and i am now downloading german version of GT-I9305 BUT i am not sure can i use it on my phone bcuz i am from finland and could not find any finnish versions of it. I also got into clockworkmod recovery sience i installed it via odin. but thank you alot.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones