• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help S Planner: To Do's missing

In the S Planner version in Android 4 I could see listings like YEAR, MONTH, WEEK, DAY and also a listing of my TASKS/TO DO'S.

In the S Planner version in Android 5 I cannot find the listing of my TASKS/TO DO'S, which is very uncomfortable. Does anybody know where I can find my Tasks in S Planner or do I need another App installed to get an overview of my tasks ?? If so, what is a good alternative?

Thanks for al your replies!

In the S Planner version in Android 4 I could see listings like YEAR, MONTH, WEEK, DAY and also a listing of my TASKS/TO DO'S.

In the S Planner version in Android 5 I cannot find the listing of my TASKS/TO DO'S, which is very uncomfortable. Does anybody know where I can find my Tasks in S Planner or do I need another App installed to get an overview of my tasks ?? If so, what is a good alternative?

Thanks for al your replies!

Hello and welcome to Android Forums Job ten Doeschate! :)

I find Tasks, free from the Play Store, very useful for organising and syncing my various Tasks and To-Do lists with my gmail account. I use the paid version, here, as it has proved a worthwhile app.

Upvote 0
Hello ironass, thanks for your reply. It makes me assume that S Planner has no suitable solution for my problem. I forgot to mention that I need an app that is able to sync with my companies Exchange Server and as far as I have seen Tasks (both the free and the paid version) isn't able to do that.

So I have to look for another version that syncs wit ES.

Suggestions are highly appreciated !!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones