• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root S-Voice Apk Available!

CMoffset

Apr 18, 2012
Cali.
Here is Samsung's S-Voice apk available for download on all android devices using ICS Android 4.0. I tested the apk myself and it WORKS (sometimes). There is times where i have to exit then enter the app to make it work. Its a little funky, but bottom line, it works (for me at least). I just wanted to share this with you guys. I am not responsible if this bricks, messes up, or brings you disappointment. Play around with it and enjoy! BTW I realize this is old, but I'm posting this for those who don't know that this can be used on our device.

Source: S Voice APK - Download! (Siri for Android)(ROOT NO - YouTube

S Voice Galaxy S III APK Leaks Out, Available For Download On All Android ICS Devices | Redmond Pie

Download: https://www.box.com/shared/b421d649ba03eec9716d

I'm running the latest CM9 by mantera and all the other devs that contributed to the development of the CM9 ROM. :D

Reactions: baudie
haha not to sound rude or mean but..this was released awhile ago... ik ur trying to contribute which is great :) but b sure to check out other threads first. btw s voice is slow compared to siri n google now
I just realized that right now when i saw the dates :(

Its just that i never seen anything about S-voice on the "All things root" section nor other sections for the motorola triumph..

Thanks for letting me know jarjar :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones