• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help S3 Won't Charge/ Discharges Quickly

saluki450

Lurker
Apr 18, 2013
Hello all,

I have a GS3 on T-Mobile that's about a year old. About two weeks ago I noticed the battery won't charge, and when it read a 100% charge it would discharge quickly. I replaced it with an Ankher 2200maH battery and had the same problem. Today I did the factory reset and still no luck, I'm having the same issues. I only charge it with the factory charger that came in the package. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Dan

Hello all,

I have a GS3 on T-Mobile that's about a year old. About two weeks ago I noticed the battery won't charge, and when it read a 100% charge it would discharge quickly. I replaced it with an Ankher 2200maH battery and had the same problem. Today I did the factory reset and still no luck, I'm having the same issues. I only charge it with the factory charger that came in the package. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Dan

Sounds like you need to replace the charger

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones