• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung A23 - Blocking and removing apps

Netbase

Lurker
May 26, 2023
Hi

I have a Samsung A23, (will be buying additional 49 after this is figured out and configured) I want to remove all software on it, add 1 communication app to the main screen (which will work via wifi) there will not be any sim card installed, I want to block/disable any installations of apps etc , including social media, browsing the web, and giving the user the phone without a google account on it (don't mind using one to implement this, then removing it), the mobile will be used only for corporate use, to receive and make calls, hence the reason for this

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi

I have a Samsung A23, (will be buying additional 49 after this is figured out and configured) I want to remove all software on it, add 1 communication app to the main screen (which will work via wifi) there will not be any sim card installed, I want to block/disable any installations of apps etc , including social media, browsing the web, and giving the user the phone without a google account on it (don't mind using one to implement this, then removing it), the mobile will be used only for corporate use, to receive and make calls, hence the reason for this

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Sounds like Knox Manage might be useful for this. That's what Samsung designed it for, managing corporate use devices.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones