• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Epic 4G Touch Video Editor apk

Does anyone know if this video editor apk from Samsung Epic 4G Touch works on an EVO 4G.

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Try it and see. Often times, apps will work across different devices for Android users. As long as you have the .apk, it should install. If it doesn't work, it may install yet you will not be able to open it. I have found that out by trying it myself and have never bricked my phone, but that's me. I could try and see if it will work with our phones as it sounds cool.

EDIT: The file being downloaded is a .zip file. You will need to unzip it to use it and it may not have the .apk available. I'll update in this once it is done downloading and if I can get it on my Evo working or not.

So I unzipped it and looked around and saw all of the system .apk files it had. The problem with installing system .apk files is that these often will just be seen as normal system apps that are already on the phone. I once tried to install an .apk from another phone, the Samsung Moment, to my Evo and it didn't install it in a manner of speaking. It installed it, but didn't replace the system file. Go ahead and try though and see if it does anything, I doubt it.

Reactions: hybid09
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones