• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Exhibit MetroPcs

Upvote 0
Bruce thats not the phone we are getting lol.
This is it:Samsung Galaxy Exhibit (2013) Specs, Features (Phone Scoop)
A re-branded S3 mini.

I'd sure like to know how you get "mini S3" out of a 1 Ghz procesor. They're basically the same POS. Just some lipstick on the newer pig.

Did you read the specs? They're below Suck. It will be one of the worst spec phones in the line up.

And it's NEW for us?

A whole 1.3 G of onboard user memory?! :rolleyes: Get real Metro.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

Upvote 0
I'd sure like to know how you get "mini S3" out of a 1 Ghz procesor. They're basically the same POS. Just some lipstick on the newer pig.

Did you read the specs? They're below Suck. It will be one of the worst spec phones in the line up.

And it's NEW for us?

Bruce in Ocala, FL

You're reading his comment wrong, this phone is similar to the S3 Mini (GT-I8190) not a smaller version of a S3.

Reactions: Kid09
Upvote 0

And it's NEW for us?

Bruce in Ocala, FL

you know I got downvoted for saying it seemed overpriced, I compared it too my motion, I should had compared it to a L9, but they were hung up on 50$ motion being smaller and cdma. I simply wonder how much you tack on for screen size and gsm 4glte. maybe I was just apples to oranges.

Upvote 0
Actually the specs on the newer Galaxy S4 Mini ain't that bad. It would make a decent mid-tier phone. It's got a 1.7-GHz dual-core processor and an 8-megapixel camera and runs on 4.2.2 Jellybean. The resolution isn't the best but it's ok with a qHD 4.3" AMOLED. It would have to be priced lower than the Nexus 4 for me to consider it and I don't see Samsung selling it for less than $350-$400 though

Upvote 0
This looks like a good phone for my wife cause it'll be an upgrade on the motion in both screen resolution and battery life..and I need me something bigger

For my wife I would get her a note first gen she currently has a motion. To me the lack of lte is a deal breaker. Plus I am quite sure its gunning for lg spirit spot in price don't let it entry level spec think your getting entry level price . It has Samsung name on it plus galaxy I expect that to put it near 230

Purnuced Dur-Tee-Dee

Upvote 0
My thoughts, no LTE. I guess Metro will keep the 3g/4g pricing scheme they have in place now.

Buy a LTE phone and you will have to get a 4G plan.

Glad I got LTE long time ago so I should be able to get the LTE enabled phone and keep my pricing.

Here is a thought. Don't blame me if metro sees this and f's it up though lol.

The Nexus 4 is technically not a LTE phone so anyone on a grandfathered 3g plan buy that phone enable lte and profit.
lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones