• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung galaxy GT i9003 problem

hi all
am using samsung galaxy gt i9003 and am worried the back camera is not clear at all but the front camera is very clear...i wonder what the problem would be....
`since there is no upgrade available does it mean am stuck in the firmware version 2.2.1 or is there an upgrade available after this version....
I heard there is gingerbread beta leak version of upgrade if yes please someone share the link..

thank you in advance peeps

How long have you had the phone? What do you mean by not clear? Blurred? Even after you use touch focus? When using the back camera you tap the screen on the object you are taking a picture of so that it will focus.

As for the update, install Samsung Kies on your PC, it will allow you to update. Latest for the i9003 officially is 2.3.6

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones