• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Model: GT-N8013ZW) stuck on booting screen

Hello. A few days ago my tablet started to act up. I left it charging as I normally do. I woke up and noticed that it was stuck on the booting screen (black screen with Samsung galaxy note 10.1.) We ended up researching up solutions and we tried the whole holding down the power and down button to restart the tablet but instead of two robots and such popping up, it only shows a warning screen and the option to download a custom os. So we continued on with downloading said thing but it just stays on the downloading screen. Nothing is working. We tried contacting Samsung via phone but they only told us to send it to a place for repairs. However, we can't afford to get it repaired. Please help me.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones