• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Outlook 365 calendar sync

gauravjoshi

Lurker
Nov 12, 2012
Bought a Galaxy Note 2. Put in my company email on it, it's on Outlook 365. With iPhone it used to give me an option to include calendar but there is nothing similar for Note... Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can get my outlook 365 calendar on the Galaxy Note 2 Calendar?

Lots of people sync using Google calendars but personally I don’t trust the cloud. So I use Outlook 2007 for both Contacts and Calendar and sync them to the Note's Contacts and S Planner using MyPhoneExplorer. I enter appointments etc either into Outlook or into S Planner and they sync to each other with no problems.

MyPhoneExplorer does much more than syncing C&C though and you can check its many features at either Google Play or at http://www.fjsoft.at/en/downloads.php. However, I have not tried it with Outlook 365 and if you do go this way, I’d like to hear how you get on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones