• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Bootloader Corrupt or Damaged

What brand do you prefer?

• HTC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LG Smart Phones

• Motorolla Smart Phones

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zyan12570

Lurker
Oct 26, 2014
My I9000 was running slow so i decided to flash with a custom ROM but unfortunately, the files (firmware files) were not loaded properly on ODIN and I pressed start. It started processing but soon gave me some sort of error which i dont remember (maybe "Flashing failed") and my device was stuck and the Downloading screen so i pulled out the battery after waiting for a minute and then the device never powered on. Even windows doesnt detect it and no charging screen appears when a plug it in. assuming that the bootloader got corrupt during all this improper flashing process, please help me fix my device. as for chinese MTK (Mediatek) devices, i flashed stock bootloaders to them so easily. I hope that flashing stock bootloaders to Samsung Mobiles is also that easy. Any help is appreciated!:)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones