1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Samsung Galaxy S4 Shipping Status ThreadGeneral

1. barryl85

barryl85 Well-Known Member

(Borrowed this idea from the HTC One forum)

Here's my status:

Black Mist Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB Vodafone UK

DATE ORDERED:05/04/2013
    CURRENT STATUS: Estimated Delivery: Friday, 26 Apr 2013 Subject to confirmation.

OTHER: Samsung announced official UK launch date has now moved to 27th April, Vodafone (atm) have said they are still shipping 26th as they haven't had any official word from Samsung.

What about everyone else?

Advertisement
    :
    Granite1 likes this.
  2. rkkeller

rkkeller Well-Known Member

SPHL720WTS SAMSUNG L720 WHITE 1 2013-04-18

Status: Thanks for pre-ordering the Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you on or before Saturday, April 27. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder. Since we will be processing many pre-orders so quickly, your tracking number takes a little longer to get to you than normal. Do not worry. Your tracking email may come as late as Friday, 4/26 when your phone is already on its way to your door. Thanks for your patience.
  3. markyboy81

markyboy81 Well-Known Member

barryl85 likes this.
  4. TrustSerenity

TrustSerenity Well-Known Member

SPHL720WTS SAMSUNG L720 WHITE 1 2013-04-18
    Status: Thanks for pre-ordering the Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you on or before Saturday, April 27. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder. Since we will be processing many pre-orders so quickly, your tracking number takes a little longer to get to you than normal. Do not worry. Your tracking email may come as late as Friday, 4/26 when your phone is already on its way to your door. Thanks for your patience.
  5. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

Has anyone ordered from sprint online before? Any chance of receiving the phone really like by Thursday?
  6. rkkeller

I have preordered 3 times from the Sprint website and all 3 times the phones came on the actual day stated. I have heard of a few getting theirs sooner but I would not count on it.
    SMALBA likes this.
  7. Senden

Senden Member

Releasing a phone on a Saturday seems like a stupid idea to me especially for those preordered their phone via website. Anyone had any experience using Carphone Warehouse for preorders? I really hope I'm not waiting now until the Monday seeing how a lot of couriers don't even deliver on a Saturday.
  8. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

Well I decided to pre order in store. I paid $50 for a gift card and they will hold a phone for me and I can go in on the 27th and pay for it. I just hope they get it in early like perhaps on friday the 26th .
  9. GatorfanDroid

GatorfanDroid Well-Known Member

Damn I wish I could pre order this phone. Ugh . Jobless sucks right now.
  10. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Pre-orders aren't affected, and handsets should be with the customer, or delivered to store, on Friday April 26th.
  11. NineToTheSky

NineToTheSky Well-Known Member

That is good news as I have pre-ordered for delivery to store. What is your source for this?
  12. rkkeller

Sold out on Sprint already, not even 2 days.

Pre-order sold out! Our Samsung Galaxy S
  13. Senden

Senden Member

I phoned Carphone Warehouse earlier and they said to me that I should still receive on the Friday.
  14. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

The horse's mouth; that's what retail stores have been told.
  15. barryl85

I hope you are right about this ! I got friday 26th booked off from work as no one would be in to accept delivery and if it ends up a Sat or Mon delivery i've wasted a holiday and will potentially miss the delivery on Monday :(
  16. akiandroid

akiandroid New Member

waiting for mine. Lets hope to get it by tomorrow.
  17. NineToTheSky

NineToTheSky Well-Known Member

Tomorrow? Where are you getting it from?
  18. rkkeller

I have my storage card already, it just arrived, so now where is my S4?

SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card
  19. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

Yeah, well while all you people have your shiny new phones, US Verizon people like me will have an entire month to get an even better product, since more time to get the bugs out..... More bloat too! Are there any bars open yet?
  20. KupKrazy

KupKrazy Well-Known Member

I don't have a shipping status here in the US yet but I notice on my AT&T preorder online that the phone is listed as:

Samsung I337 BLK 16GB PHONE

Do other people who pre-ordered with AT&T see the same thing?

Now, I notice on the AT&T premiere site, it shows my same pre-order with the following description:

Samsung Galaxy S(R) 4 (Black Mist)

I swear, that first model number looks like some hacker is playing a joke with me by writing 'l337 blk phone'... because I'm pretty sure that is not the model number, right? lol
  21. barryl85

Ha ha it's definitely because the black one is l337 !! :D
  22. archer75

archer75 Well-Known Member

Looks like they are starting to ship. AT&T has begun sending out emails.

Dear Valued AT&T Customer,

Thank you for ordering the Samsung Galaxy S
  23. KupKrazy

KupKrazy Well-Known Member

24. ericbeon

ericbeon Well-Known Member

Yea I received that email..by the 25th... I don't think its an error...I received my HTC one on April 15th and the launch and ship date was the 19th......AT&T Starting off good this year...lol...we'll see
    Though still have the next iphone and note 3 to go ....
  25. Pappy35

Pappy35 Well-Known Member

I just got that same e-mail and pre-ordered on the day it started. Since I paid for overnight hopefully I'll have it Thursday.