• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 and accessories

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    hey guys,

so i just pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 classic edition. i am so excited. BestBuy has a pre-order offer where you will get a free fabric band(which is great cuz i hate the silicone bands they come with. when i sweat, they give me a rash.) and a $50 gift card when you pre-order.

the watch comes out on this coming friday. so if you are thinking about getting, now is a good time to do it.

are you getting one?

my watch 3 is pretty beat up. my hands including my watch are constantly in and out of both fresh and saltwater. its got all sorts of dings and scratches.

i wonder if they make some kind of protection for the watch. i have seen them in the past for other watches on Amazon. i wonder if they have one for the watch 6 yet?

Reactions: major2112
    Upvote 0
    ok i added accessories to the title.

i found this:
    watch6_bezel.jpg

Upvote 0
    My watch 3 shows its wear and wears it proudly. The only problem I encountered was fine dust accumulating under the bezel ring. Some compressed air was my friend a number of times. I've not had the problem since I quit making cabinets. My watch is on its third screen protector. The watch takes a beating for it's an all day ever day watch and not a dress watch. It has taken a lot of wear and tear and has said meh.

Upvote 0
    My watch 3 shows its wear and wears it proudly. The only problem I encountered was fine dust accumulating under the bezel ring. Some compressed air was my friend a number of times. I've not had the problem since I quit making cabinets. My watch is on its third screen protector. The watch takes a beating for it's an all day ever day watch and not a dress watch. It has taken a lot of wear and tear and has said meh.
    yeah that is how mine is as well. but i like a nice smooth unblemished watch.....which is why i am getting this along with my watch:

spigen_watch_6_guard.jpg

its from spigen. i love their phone cases. looks really rugged, but slim.

by the way my new watch arrives on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
    Received my 47mm 6 classic and loving it!! Only accessory I got was the fabric band and this is my favorite band I ever had! Great job on this one sammy(y)
    my fabric band has not arrived yet:cry: hopefully in the next few days it will arrive. i hate the silcone bands. they always give me a rash.

Reactions: major2112
    Upvote 0
    ok guys here is my new watch band:
    cagos_watch_6_band.jpg

i really like this band, it was fairly easy to install.
    Is that a velcro marriage as the clasp? I hate watch bands that have a buckle as the clasp. I'm a big fan of the deployant clasp system for its ease of putting on and taking off.

Klat_Rolex_Sea_Dweller_4000_04-1024x686.jpg

I have a band with this system on all three of my watches.

Upvote 0
    Yep velcro. I dig it. It's perfect for work for me.
    Cool! I bet it is handy. I wore a watch band years ago that not only velco attached around the wrist but it had a velcro attached flap that covered the watch face. My work was so abusive to watch faces that within just a few months the crystal was so cracked and scratched there was no seeing the time. It was perfect protection though it made checking the time a two handed adventure.

I have a gifted bracelet that looks quite similar to your watch band. The braided material is made of paracord and the latch is a ferro rod and striker. A survival tool that I never wear. :) It looks cool though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones