Samsung Kies for Mesmerize???Support

1. cesardrgn

cesardrgn Well-Known Member

It's been a week since i got the phone and now i want to add my own pictures/music/videos to the phone. i was wondering what PC Software you guys use or recomend that can work best with our phones?
    i was reading around and found "Samsung Kies" but i also found that it doesn't work for our phones. By the looks i see Kies been the same or similar to "blackberry desktop manager" sync your stuff, backup your files, contacts. I really need a program like that instead of having to copy-paste all the time i want to add something into the phone.

what do you guys recomend or if Kies is the best one and we have to wait can i just add a folder in my phone at the very top with a music label and place all my songs in there by copy/paste or do they have to be located at a specific folder?

Advertisement
    :
  2. mb33

mb33 New Member

Kies looks like a sync program .I'm downloading it now.Ill let you know how it turns out.
    Otherwise to put music and pictures on on your phone you just hook up the usb cable it'll ask to mount card ,say yes and theres a folder called media .You just drag and drop.
  3. dukeofbluz

dukeofbluz Well-Known Member

I just used the cable as mentioned above and dragged and dropped around 1000 songs last night, no problem.

Duke
  4. cesardrgn

So it works fine on our phones? I'm going to download it tonight! Thanks
  5. cesardrgn

What version did you get that worked? found one from soft-files.com version May 24, 2010.

is that the one you also got or can you post a link to yours. thanks!
  6. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

The mesmerize has a fantastic app on it call "Allshare". If you have any UPNP devices on your WiFi network, you don't need anything else.

I have transferred all of my music files to my phone using this app.

I got dropbox from the market, and I use that to manage documents and pictures, since it allows you to manage them from different PCs and your phone.

I have not yet had any reason to file transfer with any kind of sync program or the USB cable. Its been a charger only.

If you download Lookout, you not only get an antivirus, antitheft, and all around useful security utility, you also get a backup capability. All wireless as well.

I know kies is somewhere on my phone, but I've never had to use it.