• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Note 2 car charging advice please

sealover1

Oct 22, 2012
Samsung Note 2 car charging advice please

Hi guys I have been using my note 2 sat nav in the car for a while now and it always runs flat after a few hours of use. I was running it off the rear usb in my car stereo but it kept going flat after a few hours so someone said fit a 2.1A usb charger and that should help.

So I have now fitted a dedicated 2.1A usb just for my note cradle/phone holder and my phone is still running flat after a few hours after use. its a real pain getting somewhere and I cant use my phone cuz I need to save the power for the sat nav.

is there not anyway of using the sat nav on my phone and get it to slowly charge as well.

surly there must be a way by now to use my phones Sat Nav and charge it in the car

any help with this would be great if there's a part I need a link would be great (I'm in the UK )

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones