Samsung Prevail II M840General

1. Prevail_Test

Prevail_Test New Member

Can anybody help me unlock a Samsung Prevail II (M840), this is the next generation of the Samsung Prevail and is running 4.1.2.
    Does anybody have any of the below:
    1. leaked firmware and or proprietary DLL

Advertisement
    :
    helpmeidk likes this.
  2. Majora_Luna

Majora_Luna Well-Known Member

Well I haven't been able to find anything on a "galaxy prevail II" but considering this along with your list I do have a unicorn handy if you need it.
  3. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

4. vce2005

vce2005 Well-Known Member

I think the Rush is the M830..... The M840 what he has, seems to be a new Sprint phone.... Not much info available when I googled it !
    Lordvincent 90 likes this.
  5. zacd66

zacd66 New Member

K Rize likes this.
  6. K Rize

K Rize Well-Known Member

7. zacd66

zacd66 New Member

Second phone from the bottom. image.jpg
  8. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

9. palmtree5

palmtree5 Sunny Vacation Supporter! Moderator

10. Codegerm

Codegerm Well-Known Member

11. IowaTower

IowaTower New Member

Apparently, I'm the only one on here that has one.
  12. jglm4u

jglm4u Member

Can you try and see if you can get root by installing framework~root apk, i cant share links so just google it its on xda instal v 1.5.2 and just press the word gfah somthing like that than if no failed pop up screen come up press where it says superuser but you gonna choose the one that says install supersu and press gfah ...than if not failed window popbup just reboot and download a root checker from playstore and let me know asap....
    wolfemcbane likes this.
  13. beercorpse87

beercorpse87 Member

I'm lurking this page.I want to root the prevail 2.but I'm sure it'll be a while haha.
  14. tinaburke

tinaburke New Member

I just rooted my Prevail M840 with no problems... looking for custom roms now..:beer:
  15. Koumajutsu

Koumajutsu Well-Known Member

Nice job at thread necromancy there :D
    tinaburke likes this.
  16. nikfatale

nikfatale New Member

So, anyone working on custom roms for the Ring/Prevail II? I wouldn't mind testing. Rooted mine successfully..however I am on the 3rd because the first two just died on me..looking to install a more stable rom that utilizes the hardware better.