1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Samsung S3 LTE coming to UK

1. Jon12345

Jon12345 Member

Someone told me that the LTE version of the Samsung S3 is coming to the UK in mid-June. Anyone here knows if that is true or not?

I like the idea of getting LTE, even though there are no plans for coverage in my area for the forseable future. However, I understand that the US S3 is only dual core whereas the international version is 4 core (but without LTE).

So, I am thinking, will the phone suffer a performance hit if I get the LTE version whenever it arrives in the UK?

Thanks,

Jon

Advertisement
  2. AbuYazeedUK

AbuYazeedUK New Member

Hi, new to the forum just wanted to know the answer to the OP, T Mobile UK have the LTE S3 but does anyone know if it's dual core or quad core?
  3. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member

The UK LTE handsets are Quad core. The US variants use the S4 Krait CPU as teh exynos does not support the US frequencies for LTE.
  4. AbuYazeedUK

AbuYazeedUK New Member

Hey thanks for the reply I didn't seem to get a notification saying that I had a reply :confused: