• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Stratosphere II LCD & Digitizer leaked?

brucel

Lurker
Oct 5, 2012
Found an article from etradesupply reveals the leaked LCD and Digitizer of Samsung Stratosphere II. Share with you guys who like stratosphere. i wonder if still so many people love slide phone now?

Last month, news has it that Verizon is planning to introduce the follow-up of Samsung Stratosphere(SCH-i405), which was very popular and sold well, in the late 2012 and will be released as Samsung Stratosphere II (SCH-i415), another slide phone with android 4.0 .
Although the phone is not released yet, some parts about this phone have already been leaked. Today we have got the LCD and Digitizer Assembly of Samsung Stratosphere II. And below are some comparisons between Stratosphere II and Stratosphere.
First of all, the shape and size of the two screens is almost the same, 4​

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones