• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 and bought a 32GB external memory card so i could download apps/games on it. The card has 29GB left and all the games etc i downloaded i moved over to the SD
card to give more room on the internal memory so i could download more games onto the tablet then transfer them to my external SD
card but the tablet says there is insufficient storage but that doesnt make sense because i moved all the games to the external storage space and i want to get more games on the SD card and there is 29 more GB on the card. The whole reason i bought the SD card was to have more space and to be able to transfer things over so how can i used more of my SD card so i am able to add more things onto it? I believe its an Android KitKat on my samsung tab 4

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones