• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Save game states

I have a question. I recently rooted and I am currently running Fresh 3.3.0.1 ROM.

My question is when I rooted and flashed the ROM my game states were erased. I am mainly concered with two games:
Homerun Battle 3D and Alchemy

Is there a way to save your progress for games when flashing a new ROM? I would like to try out some other ROMs and this feature would be nice.

I have a question. I recently rooted and I am currently running Fresh 3.3.0.1 ROM.

My question is when I rooted and flashed the ROM my game states were erased. I am mainly concered with two games:
Homerun Battle 3D and Alchemy

Is there a way to save your progress for games when flashing a new ROM? I would like to try out some other ROMs and this feature would be nice.

in theory using titanium to back up the app AND data should work. It did on my angry birds app ....when I restored my backup it saved my progress and scores

worth a try

Upvote 0
Indeed! They have made so many great changes this year! Bring on the yanks!

Thanks for the reply, I'll have to look into that.

Hey, I was looking at the links in your sig and I noticed you seem to be a Rangers fan!! I too am a Rangers fan. So glad we traded for Cliff Lee mid-season. Can't wait for Friday!!!

GO RANGERS!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones