• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

scratches on the housing

No they don't really bother me as they are hardly noticeable, apart from like I said when the light catches part of the housing where there are scratches. Screen so far has no noticeable scratches. It would really really really upset me if the screen ever got badly scratched, and knowing me I would get it replaced as soon as I could. I have had a couple of phones in the past ( Nokia N95 and Sony Ericsson K800) that have been badly scratched, and for me the phone is never quite the same till the screen has been replaced

Upvote 0
I have a gel case on mine and the edge of the case is quite sharp and where I have taken in out afew times it has scuffed the bottom and top on the black housing, you cant notice it when the case is one but its annoying knowing its stil there lol, but its like you said I can only really notice it when the light cactches it but wheb it does it annoys me soo much lol would that bother you?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones