• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Customizations

projectadam

Lurker
Mar 17, 2010
I know that this will vary drastically depending on what apps you have but what does everyone's' widgets/apps on their screens look like. I am just going through and hoping to get some good ideas on how others have their widgets/apps customized on their screens.

About the only one I am thinking of keeping on my home screen is the clock/weather HTC widget.

On the left-hand 3 screens i've got mostly large or live widgets (bookmarks, people, weather, travel etc)

On the right hand 3 screens its mostly shortcuts to favourite apps. Also got some Apps Organiser groupings on there. The far rightmost screen i keep for phone management stuff (wifi/bluetooth etc toggle widgets, market, App manager, aTrackDog, TaskPanel & some other tools).

Centre screen = clock/weather widget, smooth calendar widget, then messages/mail/people/browser shortcuts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones