• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help screen protector help

paul33kane

Lurker
Jan 7, 2012
I live in ontario canada and for the life of me i cannot find a local retailer that can sell me a screen protector for my xperia pro they have other xperia models such as arc,play, and others but everyone says to buy online which i did find but i dont want to buy online. I dont want to buy a universal one that will wear out in a couple of weeks i want the high quality ones does anyone know where or if there is another option that i am unaware of thanks.

Why can't SE tell about this factory-installed in the "my first hour" instructions? As far as I've understood, pre-installed protectors are not the norm (I mean generally, the SE Xperia line being an exception)? It's even more confusing when some retail boxes include an extra screen protector. When you see one, you sort of just assume it's supposed to be installed... so I guess there must be people with double-protection serving no purpose really.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones