• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Upvote 0
i get my shields from Shop ZAGG for mobile accessories from our industry-leading brands—mophie, InvisibleShield, ZAGG, Gear4 and more.. they actually have booths at some of the shopping malls i go to. at the booth if you buy a shield from them, they will install it for free. and for $7 they will replace and install another one. i hate putting them on my own.
Yeah, I hate putting on screen protectors. I always do something wrong and get a hair. It gets me so mad.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Yeah, I hate putting on screen protectors. I always do something wrong and get a hair. It gets me so mad.
Or some how I get dirt, dust or whatever and now I have a permanent bubble. My fingers are just not that nimble at putting those things on which is why I always go to the zagg booth and have them put it on for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones