• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Record with audio and mic?

Oct 23, 2012
Hi, I'm looking for a screen recorder that records device audio (music and apps, no need for rings or calls) and audio from the microphone. Does such an app exist? It needs to work on 4.3.
If for some reason it can't do mic audio, I suppose I could record that on the side and overlay it later.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, I'm looking for a screen recorder that records device audio (music and apps, no need for rings or calls) and audio from the microphone. Does such an app exist? It needs to work on 4.3.
If for some reason it can't do mic audio, I suppose I could record that on the side and overlay it later.
Thanks in advance for any help.

I used ScreenCast Video Recorder Pro to record the screen of and microphone of the video below

Unfortunately for a lot of other people this doesn't work on their device so I would suggest I stalling the ScreenCast Video Recorder Demo first to see if it works on your device before making up your mind on buying the Pro version

The ScreenCast Video Recorder Demo can be installed by searching the name of it in the Google Play Store or clicking the Web link below.

http://goo.gl/5cLn1n

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones