Scrolling command prompt in top right corner...Support

Last Updated:

1. NeonToaster

NeonToaster New Member This Topic's Starter

I downloaded a battery life app today, and after I did that a tiny command prompt looking thing appeared in the top right corner of my Incredible. Everytime I do an action, a line of code appears. For example, on my main page it says stuff like

system_server
    m.android.phone

and other random code lines like that. Its in a tiny text in the top right of the touch screen. Is there any way to get rid of this? I tried to uninstall the battery app that seemed to cause it, but the prompt didn't go away with it.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. Wattkisson

Wattkisson New Member

Were you ever able to resolve this? I have the same scrolling list that just appeared on my Samsung Captivate. I would really appreciate any help you could provide with getting rid of it.
    Thanks in advance.

3. bjordan5

bjordan5 Member

Any luck solving this issue. I have it too with my droid incredible. Think it started after installing the Power Save Mode Toggle app.

4. bjordan5

bjordan5 Member

Ok, found a solution. Download and install the app "Running Process Toggle". Then try to disable the function in application "Running Process Toggle".

5. bachthao

bachthao New Member

6. jkurant

jkurant New Member

Does anybody have any idea? I'm about ready to nuke my phone and reload everything.