• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ScrollWatch - Movie & TV Streaming Guide

decosoftapp

Lurker
Mar 16, 2022
Hey everyone! I'd like to introduce you ScrollWatch - a free app that helps you find the perfect movie to watch.

Browse through millions of titles, apply custom filters and view cast details, trailers, streaming providers and so much more!

Features:

• View lists of popular, trending, top rated, airing today movies and tv shows.

• Use filters for genres, release year, average rating and age rating.

• Add movies and tv shows to your watch list.

• Search for movies and tv shows in any language.

• See movie and tv show details translated in your language (title, description, genres and other)

• View recommendations based on other movies and tv shows.

• Share movies and tv shows with other people.
The app is completely free and available to download on Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.decosoft.scrollwatch

Let me know what your feedback is

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    249.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 97
Incredibly convenient application with so many useful features. I can also recommend 999flix for watching movies and TV shows. This site is convenient because all the films are uploaded in 1080p/4k quality here. There is also a selection of films by genre, year of release, and rating. Watch right away, load quickly, without delay. What's more, you can watch movies in any language you want, and you can also open subtitles in 2 languages at the same time. Watching movies on this site is convenient from any device, even from a smartphone. The site is adapted and optimized for mobile phones very, very well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones